Blueberry, Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Cake
Some foods pair perfectly together and one of our favorite summer combinations is blueberries and peaches! They’re both plentiful and ripe for the picking this time of year, so we’ve added some creamy coconut milk and cashews for the perfect dessert to help cool off on these warm summer evenings.
- 2 organic peaches
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 3 TB raw honey
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/2 organic vanilla bean
- Place all ingredients except the blueberries to a blender and blend well until smooth and creamy. The mixture should be slightly thick, not runny.
- Pour half of the mixture into a loaf or 8 inch cake pan and spread the blueberries over the top, leaving a few for the garnish.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the blueberries and freeze until solid, about 8 hours.
- Cut into squares and top with additional peaches and blueberries.
Nutrition Facts for Crust*
|Servings Per Recipe||6|
* Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser