Coconut Berry Popsicles
These flavorful and creamy “anytime treats” are packed with flavor, high in fiber, and rich in nutrients like healthy fats! And, since coconut milk is lactose-free, it can be used as a milk substitute by those with lactose intolerance. Have your cake, and eat it too!
Ingredients – Makes 12 (3oz) popsicles
- Organic Coconut Milk- 13.5 oz can
- Pint of mixed berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- ½ cup chopped fresh berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries) – set aside
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Gently stir the chopped berries into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the molds.
- Freeze overnight.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser